Capital Market Seasonality: The Case of Bond Returns
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanassakos, George & Tian, Yisong Sam, 1998. "Seasonality in Canadian treasury bond returns: An institutional explanation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 65-86.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:292-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Hill & Thomas Schneeweis, 1983. "International Diversification Of Equities And Fixed-Income Securities," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(4), pages 333-343, December.
- Al-Khazali, Osamah M., 2001. "Does the January effect exist in high-yield bond market?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 71-80.
- Kam, C. Chan & H., K. Wu, 1995. "Another look on bond market seasonality: a note," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1047-1054, September.
- Christopher K. Ma & Ramesh P. Rao & Herbert J. Weinraub, 1988. "The Seasonality In Convertible Bond Markets: A Stock Effect Or Bond Effect?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 335-347, December.
- Dbouk, Wassim & Jamali, Ibrahim & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2013. "The January effect for individual corporate bonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 69-77.
- Nippani, Srinivas & Arize, Augustine C., 2008. "U.S. corporate bond returns: A study of market anomalies based on broad industry groups," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 157-171, August.
- Kohers, Theodor & Patel, Jayen B., 1996. "An examination of the day-of-the-week effect in junk bond returns over business cycles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:14:y:1979:i:05:p:939-958_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.