The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ugo Gragnolati & Daniele Moschella & Emanuele Pugliese, 2010. "The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal," LEM Papers Series 2010/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ugo Gragnolati & Moschella Daniele & Pugliese Emanuele, 2011. "The Spinning Jenny and the Industrial Revolution: A Reappraisal," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297060, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Broadberry & Bishnupriya Gupta, 2009. "Lancashire, India, and shifting competitive advantage in cotton textiles, 1700-1850: the neglected role of factor prices -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(2), pages 279-305, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas & O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2014. "Twentieth Century Growth*This research has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) / ERC grant agreement no. 249546.," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 6, pages 263-346 Elsevier.
- R. C. Allen & J. L. Weisdorf, 2011.
"Was there an ‘industrious revolution’ before the industrial revolution? An empirical exercise for England, c. 1300–1830,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64(3), pages 715-729, August.
- Robert C. Allen & Jacob Louis Weisdorf, 2010. "Was there an ‘Industrious Revolution’ before the Industrial Revolution? An Empirical Exercise for England, c. 1300-1830," Discussion Papers 10-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Morgan Kelly & Joel Mokyr & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2014.
"Precocious Albion: A New Interpretation of the British Industrial Revolution,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 363-389, August.
- Morgan Kelly & Joel Mokyr & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "Precocious Albion: a new interpretation of the British industrial revolution," Working Papers 201311, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jane Humphries & Benjamin Schneider, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _145, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga & Marc Prat, 2014. "Wages and prices in early Catalan industrialisation," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/305, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:71:y:2011:i:02:p:455-460_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .