The National Banking Acts and the Transformation of New York City Banking During the Civil War Era
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rousseau, Peter L., 2011.
"The Market for Bank Stocks and the Rise of Deposit Banking in New York City, 1866–1897,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(04), pages 976-1005, December.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2010. "The Market for Bank Stocks and the Rise of Deposit Banking in New York City, 1866-1897," NBER Working Papers 15770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:125:y:2017:i:3:p:434-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaremski, Matthew & Rousseau, Peter L., 2018.
"The dawn of an ‘age of deposits’ in the United States,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 264-281.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2015. "The Dawn of an ‘Age of Deposits’ in the United States," NBER Working Papers 21503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark, 2017.
"Interbank networks in the National Banking Era: Their purpose and their role in the Panic of 1893,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 434-453.
- Charles W Calomiris & Mark A Carlson, 2016. "Interbank networks in the national banking era: their purpose and their role in the panic of 1893," BIS Working Papers 535, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:71:y:2011:i:02:p:338-362_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.