Corruption, Quasi-Rents, and the Regulation of Electric Utilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montolio, Daniel & Trillas, Francesc, 2013.
"Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 18-31.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Regulatory federalism and industrial policy in broadband telecommunications," Working Papers 2011/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Network industries and regulatory jurisdiction," IESE Research Papers D/859, IESE Business School.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- Thomas Lyon & Nathan Wilson, 2012. "Capture or contract? The early years of electric utility regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-241, December.
- Paul G. Mahoney, 2012. "The Public Utility Pyramids," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 37-66.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:68:y:2008:i:04:p:1059-1097_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.