The Global and Local: Explaining Migrant Remittance Flows in the English-Speaking World, 1880 1914
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magee, Gary & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Li, Alice Shuaishuai, 2015. "The economic modeling of migration and consumption patterns in the English-speaking world," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 322-330.
- Jonathan Yoder & Adam McCoy & Mudziviri Nziramasanga, 2008.
"The check is in the mail: Household characteristics and migrant remittance from the U.S. to Mexico,"
2008-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Jonathan Yoder & Adam McCoy & Mudziviri Nziramasanga, 2008. "The check is in the mail: Household characteristics and migrant remittance from the U.S. to Mexico," Working Papers 2008-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Timothy J. Hatton, 2010.
"The Cliometrics Of International Migration: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 941-969, December.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2010. "The Cliometrics of International Migration: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J Hatton & Zachary Ward, 2018. "International Migration in the Atlantic Economy 1850 - 1940," CEH Discussion Papers 02, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:66:y:2006:i:01:p:177-202_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.