The Free-Market Innovation Machine: Analyzing the Growth Miracle of Capitalism. By William J. Baumol. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2002. Pp. xiv, 318. $35.00
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 62 (2002)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2014.
"Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 13-31.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3473, CESifo Group Munich.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9157, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Innovations and Taxation," Working Paper Series 896, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Pehr-Johan Norbaeck & Lars Persson, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Working Papers 1122, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Leonid Kogan & Dimitris Papanikolaou & Amit Seru & Noah Stoffman, 2012. "Technological Innovation, Resource Allocation, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 17769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jolanda Hessels & Isabel Grilo & Roy Thurik & Peter Zwan, 2011. "Entrepreneurial exit and entrepreneurial engagement," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 447-471, August.
- Roy Thurik & Jolanda Hessels & Isabel Grilo & Peter van der Zwan, 2009. "Entrepreneurial exit and entrepreneurial engagement," Scales Research Reports H200910, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Rajkamal Iyer & Antoinette Schoar, 2010. "Are there Cultural Determinants of Entrepreneurship?," NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 209-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter J. Boettke & Daniel J. D'Amico, 2010. "Corridors, Coordination, and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Market Process," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 25(Spring 20), pages 87-96.
- Boettke, Peter, 2010. "Corridors, Coordination and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Market Process," MPRA Paper 33597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & André Stel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, export orientation, and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 255-268, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:62:y:2002:i:03:p:912-913_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed