Why Nations Fail: Managerial Decisions and Performance in Indian Cotton Textiles, 1890â€“1938
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Labour repression & the Indo-Japanese divergence
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2017-10-02 06:04:55
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bishnupriya Gupta, 2011.
"Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills,"
Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64, pages 76-98, February.
- Bishnupriya Gupta, 2011. "Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(s1), pages 76-98, February.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2005. "Social interactions and macroeconomics," Working papers 5, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000. "Growth economics and reality," Working papers 24, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Roberto Bonfatti & Björn Brey, 2020.
"Trade Disruption, Industrialisation, and the Setting Sun of British Colonial Rule in India,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Roberto Bonfatti & Bjoern Brey, 2020. "Trade disruption, industrialisation, and the setting sun of British colonial rule in India," Discussion Papers 2020-13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Stephen Broadberry & Steve Hindle, 2011. "Editors’ introduction," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64, pages 1-7, February.
- Matthew McCartney, 2014. "The Political Economy of Industrial Policy: A Comparative Study of the Textiles Industry in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 105-134, September.
- Stephen Broadberry & Steve Hindle, 2011. "Editors’ introduction," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(s1), pages 1-7, February.
- Robert C. Allen, 2008. "A Review of Gregory Clark's A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 946-973, December.
- Aurora Gómez-Galvarriato, 2007. "The Political Economy of Protectionism: The Mexican Textile Industry, 1900-1950," NBER Chapters, in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 363-406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Kulchina, 2016. "A path to value creation for foreign entrepreneurs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1240-1262, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:59:y:1999:i:02:p:397-423_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jeh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.