“Horn of Plenty”: The Globalization of Mediterranean Horticulture and the Economic Development of Southern Europe, 1880–1930
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 59 (1999)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Velkar, Aashish, 2010. "‘Deep’ integration of 19th century grain markets: coordination and standardisation in a global value chain," Economic History Working Papers 28988, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Anna Missiaia, 2016.
"Where do we go from here? Market access and regional development in Italy (1871–1911),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 215-241.
- Anna Missiaia, 2015. "Where Do We Go From Here? Market Access and Regional Development in Italy (1871-1911)," LEM Papers Series 2015/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2013. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 244-284, December.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," LICOS Discussion Papers 32012, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gergaud, Olivier & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr & Hu, Wenjing, 2014. "Trade Liberalization In The Presence Of Domestic Regulations: Impacts Of The Proposed Eu-U.S. Free Trade Agreement On Wine Markets," Working Papers 190670, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rickard, Brad & Gergaud, Olivier & Hu, Wenjing, 2014. "Trade liberalization in the presence of domestic regulations: Impacts of the proposed EU-U.S. free trade agreement on wine markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2017. "Standards, Tariffs And Trade: The Rise And Fall Of The Raisin Trade Between Greece And France In The Late 19th Century And The Definition Of Wine," Working Papers 253853, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2014. "The Rise and Fall of the World's Largest Wine Exporter—And Its Institutional Legacy," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 3-33, May.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of the World’s Largest Wine Exporter (And Its Institutional Legacy)," LICOS Discussion Papers 32713, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:59:y:1999:i:02:p:316-352_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed