“Horn of Plenty”: The Globalization of Mediterranean Horticulture and the Economic Development of Southern Europe, 1880–1930
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Gergaud, Olivier & Ho, Shuay-Tsyr & Hu, Wenjing, 2014.
"Trade Liberalization In The Presence Of Domestic Regulations: Impacts Of The Proposed Eu-U.S. Free Trade Agreement On Wine Markets,"
190670, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Rickard, Brad & Gergaud, Olivier & Hu, Wenjing, 2014. "Trade liberalization in the presence of domestic regulations: Impacts of the proposed EU-U.S. free trade agreement on wine markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170462, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2017.
"Standards, Tariffs And Trade: The Rise And Fall Of The Raisin Trade Between Greece And France In The Late 19th Century And The Definition Of Wine,"
253853, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Standards, Tariffs and Trade: The Rise and Fall of the Raisin Trade Between Greece and France in the Late 19th Century and the Definition of Wine," LICOS Discussion Papers 38617, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2016.
" Bugs, tariffs and colonies: the political economy of the wine trade 1860-1970,"
Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance
556191, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Bugs, Tariffs and Colonies: The Political Economy of the Wine Trade 1860–1970," LICOS Discussion Papers 38416, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2016. " Bugs, tariffs and colonies: the political economy of the wine trade 1860-1970," Working Papers Department of Economics 556191, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Velkar, Aashish, 2010. "‘Deep’ integration of 19th century grain markets: coordination and standardisation in a global value chain," Economic History Working Papers 28988, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2014.
"The Rise and Fall of the World's Largest Wine Exporter—And Its Institutional Legacy,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 3-33, May.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2013. "The Rise and Fall of the World’s Largest Wine Exporter (And Its Institutional Legacy)," LICOS Discussion Papers 32713, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anna Missiaia, 2016.
"Where do we go from here? Market access and regional development in Italy (1871–1911),"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 215-241.
- Anna Missiaia, 2015. "Where Do We Go From Here? Market Access and Regional Development in Italy (1871-1911)," LEM Papers Series 2015/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Spillovers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), September.
- Meloni, Giulia & Swinnen, Johan, 2013.
"The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 244-284, December.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2012. "The Political Economy of European Wine Regulations," LICOS Discussion Papers 32012, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:59:y:1999:i:02:p:316-352_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.