The Determinants of the Wealth and Asset Holding in Nineteenth-Century Canada: Evidence from Microdata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan De Bromhead & Karol Jan Borowiecki, 2016.
"Immigration and the demand for life insurance: evidence from Canada, 1911,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 147-175.
- Alan de BROMHEAD & Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Immigration and the demand for life insurance: Evidence from Canada, 1911," Trinity Economics Papers tep1511, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Livio Di Matteo, 2016. "Wealth Distribution and the Canadian Middle Class: Historical Evidence and Policy Implications," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 42(2), pages 132-151, June.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
- Livio Di Matteo, 2008. "Wealth accumulation motives: evidence from the probate records of Ontario, 1892 and 1902," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 2(2), pages 143-171, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:57:y:1997:i:04:p:907-934_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .