Was There a Solution to the Ancien Régime's Financial Dilemma?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2013. "Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances?," Working Papers 0041, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Michael D. Bordo & Eugene N. White, 1990. "British and French Finance During the Napoleonic Wars," NBER Working Papers 3517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sol:spaper:2013/205539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oosterlinck, Kim & Ureche-Rangau, Loredana & Vaslin, Jacques-Marie, 2014.
"Baring, Wellington and the Resurrection of French Public Finances Following Waterloo,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 74(04), pages 1072-1102, December.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2014. "Baring, Wellington and the resurrection of French public finances following Waterloo," Post-Print CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 74(4), pages 1072-1102, November.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2014. "Baring, Wellington and the resurrection of French public finances following Waterloo," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/205539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antoin E. Murphy, 2004. "Corporate Ownership in France: The Importance of History," NBER Working Papers 10716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barseghyan, Levon & Molinari, Francesca & Velde, Francois, 2004. "REgional," Working Papers 04-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Vesperoni , Alberto, 2013. "War Finance and the Modern State," NEPS Working Papers 6/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- James Conklin, 1998. "The Theory of Sovereign Debt and Spain under Philip II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 483-513, June.
- Sumner La Croix, 2014. "Land Confiscations and land reform in Natural-Order States," Working Papers 201406, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Mark Dincecco, 2010. "The Political Economy Of Fiscal Prudence In Historical Perspective," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 1-36, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:49:y:1989:i:03:p:545-568_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.