The Merger Movement in Banking, 1919–1933
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Calomiris, 1995. "The Costs of Rejecting Universal Banking: American Finance in the German Mirror, 1870-1914," NBER Chapters,in: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise, pages 257-322 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 2011. ""To Establish a More Effective Supervision of Banking": How the Birth of the Fed Altered Bank Supervision," NBER Working Papers 16825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wheelock, David C., 2013.
"Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? Evidence from U.S. state banking markets,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 161-178.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the Structure of Banking Markets Affect Economic Growth? Evidence from U.S. State Banking Markets," NBER Working Papers 15710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? evidence from U.S. state banking markets," Working Papers 2010-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Wheelock, David C., 1992.
"Regulation and Bank Failures: New Evidence from the Agricultural Collapse of the 1920s,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(04), pages 806-825, December.
- David C. Wheelock, 1991. "Regulation and bank failures: new evidence from the agricultural collapse of the 1920's," Working Papers 1991-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:45:y:1985:i:02:p:285-291_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.