Valuing Regulations Affecting Addictive or Habitual Goods
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tpr:amjhec:v:4:y:2018:i:1:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hunt Allcott & Judd B. Kessler, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Nudges: A Case Study of Energy Use Social Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 21671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen G. Levy & Edward C. Norton & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2018.
"Tobacco Regulation and Cost-Benefit Analysis: How Should We Value Foregone Consumer Surplus?,"
American Journal of Health Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-25, Winter.
- Helen Levy & Edward Norton & Jeffrey Smith, 2016. "Tobacco Regulation and Cost-Benefit Analysis: How Should we Value Foregone Consumer Surplus?," Working Papers id:11159, eSocialSciences.
- Helen Levy & Edward C. Norton & Jeffrey A. Smith, 2016. "Tobacco Regulation and Cost-Benefit Analysis: How Should We Value Foregone Consumer Surplus?," NBER Working Papers 22471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jbcoan:v:6:y:2015:i:02:p:247-280_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_BCA .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.