Before Hegemony: Generalized Trust and the Creation and Design of International Security Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Kapstein, Ethan B., 1989. "Resolving the regulator's dilemma: international coordination of banking regulations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 323-347, March.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Louis W. Pauly, 2009. "The Old and the New Politics of International Financial Stability," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 955-975, November.
- Sheng,Andrew, 2009. "From Asian to Global Financial Crisis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521134156, March.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1982. "International regimes, transactions, and change: embedded liberalism in the postwar economic order," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 379-415, March.
- Simmons, Beth A., 2001. "The International Politics of Harmonization: The Case of Capital Market Regulation," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 55(03), pages 589-620, June.
- Kapstein, Ethan Barnaby, 1992. "Between power and purpose: central bankers and the politics of regulatory convergence," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 265-287, December.
- Posner, Elliot, 2009. "Making Rules for Global Finance: Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation at the Turn of the Millennium," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 63(04), pages 665-699, October.
- Tarullo, Daniel, 2008. "Banking on Basel: The Future of International Financial Regulation," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4235.
- Sheng,Andrew, 2009. "From Asian to Global Financial Crisis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521118644, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:01:p:171-189_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oatley, Thomas & Nabors, Robert, 1998. "Redistributive Cooperation: Market Failure, Wealth Transfers, and the Basle Accord," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(01), pages 35-54, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dreher, Axel & Minasyan, Anna & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2015. "Government ideology in donor and recipient countries: Does ideological proximity matter for the effectiveness of aid?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 80-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:65:y:2011:i:02:p:243-273_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.