Diffusion and the International Context of Democratization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2015. "The Rule of Law: Measurement and Deep Roots," CESifo Working Paper Series 5670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael J. Lamla & James Raymond Vreeland, 2013. "Extreme Bounds of Democracy," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 57(2), pages 171-197, April.
- Bosker, Maarten & de Ree, Joppe, 2014. "Ethnicity and the spread of civil war," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 206-221.
- Aidt, Toke S. & Jensen, Peter S., 2014.
"Workers of the world, unite! Franchise extensions and the threat of revolution in Europe, 1820–1938,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 52-75.
- Aidt, Toke S. & Jensen, Peter S., 2010. "Workers of the world, unite! Franchise extensions and the threat of revolution in Europe, 1820-1938," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 7/2010, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Aidt, T.S. & Jensen, P.S., 2011. "Workers of the World, Unite! Franchise Extensions and the Threat of Revolution in Europe, 1820-1938," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1102, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Toke Aidt & Peter S. Jensen, 2011. "Workers of the World, Unite! Franchise Extensions and the Threat of Revolution in Europe, 1820-1938," CESifo Working Paper Series 3417, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:zbw:espost:170754 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goderis, Benedikt & Versteeg, Mila, 2014. "The diffusion of constitutional rights," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-19.
- Buscaneanu, Sergiu, 2016. "Domestic facilitators and impediments to EU democracy promotion in its Eastern neighbourhood: The cost-benefit balance of norm adoption," Discussion Papers 2/16, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Wantchekon, Leonard & Garcia-Ponce, Omar, 2013. "Critical Junctures: Independence Movements and Democracy in Africa," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 173, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bove, Vincenzo & Nisticò, Roberto, 2014. "Military in politics and budgetary allocations," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 1065-1078.
- Mohamad Al-Ississ & Samer Atallah, 2014. "Diffusion of Dissidence in Arab Public Opinion," Working Papers 900, Economic Research Forum, revised 2014.
- Sijeong Lim & Victor Menaldo & Aseem Prakash, 2015. "Foreign aid, economic globalization, and pollution," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2014.
"Estimators Of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 664-687, September.
- Raffaella Calabrese & Johan A. Elkink, 2012. "Estimators of Binary Spatial Autoregressive Models: A Monte Carlo Study," Working Papers 201215, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Alexander Baturo, 2007. "Presidential Succession and Democratic Transitions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp209, IIIS.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Lenzi, Veronica & Thurner, Paul W., 2013. "Global energy governance: trade, infrastructure, and the diffusion of international organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62309, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Irene S. WU, 2014. "Diffusion of regulatory Policy Across Nations: The Example of Number Portability," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(95), pages 111-132, 3rd quart.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:glopol:v:7:y:2016:i:4:p:563-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:revint:v:12:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11558-016-9250-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zohid Askarov & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2013. "Does aid improve democracy and governance? A meta-regression analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(3), pages 601-628, December.
- Owen, John M., 2016. "Global power shifts and the future of democracy: An evolutionary approach, with special attention to China," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2016-108, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Marek Hanusch, 2013. "Islam and democracy: a response," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 315-321, March.
- Baccini, Leonardo, 2012. "Democratization and trade policy: an empirical analysis of developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Swinerd, Chris & McNaught, Ken R., 2015. "Comparing a simulation model with various analytic models of the international diffusion of consumer technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 330-343.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:410-428 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:60:y:2006:i:04:p:911-933_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.