The transformation of trade: the sources and effects of regime change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987.
"Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1987. "Hegemonic Stability Theories of the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 2193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Molsberger, Josef & Kotios, Angelos, 1990. "Ordnungspolitische Defizite des GATT," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 6, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Robert E. Baldwin & J. David Richardson, 1987.
"Recent U.S. Trade Policy and Its Global Implications,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Structural Change in Pacific Asia, pages 121-156
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Baldwin & J. David Richardson, 1984. "Recent U.S. Trade Policy and its Global Implications," NBER Working Papers 1330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gould, David M. & Woodbridge, Graeme L., 1998. "The political economy of retaliation, liberalization and trade wars," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 115-137, February.
- Gould, David M. & Woodbridge, Graeme L., 1993. "Retaliation, liberalization, and trade wars: the political economy of nonstrategic trade policy," Working Papers 9323, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gould, David M. & Woodbridge, Graeme L., 1993. "Retaliation, liberalization, and trade wars: the political economy of nonstrategic trade policy," Working Papers 9329, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hazel Parcon, 2008. "Disaggregating PTAs at the Role of International Division of Labor on PTA Formation," Working Papers 200806, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:36:y:1982:i:02:p:417-455_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.