The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 19311
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2019.
"Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 127(2), pages 465-507.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 22074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," Working Paper 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 15 Mar 2016.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2016. "Network Contagion and Interbank Amplification during the Great Depression," CEPR Discussion Papers 11164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Issues in Identifying Economic Crises: Insights from History," Working Papers CEB 14-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kruse, Timothy A. & Todd, Steven K., 2013. "Price manipulation at the NYSE and the 1899 battle for Brooklyn Rapid Transit shares," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 279-303, December.
- Olivier Accominotti, 2019.
"International banking and transmission of the 1931 financial crisis,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 72(1), pages 260-285, February.
- Accominotti, Olivier, 2016. "International Banking and Transmission of the 1931 Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Accominotti, Olivier, 2016. "International banking and transmission of the 1931 financial crisis," Economic History Working Papers 84581, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:19:y:2012:i:02:p:123-147_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/fhr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.