Asymptotic Expansions for Random Walks with Normal Errors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1999. "The Grid Bootstrap And The Autoregressive Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 594-607, November.
- GONZALO , Jesus & PITARAKIS , Jean-Yves, 1995.
"On the Exact Moments of Non-Standard Asymptotic Distributions in Non Stationary Autoregressions with Dependent Errors,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1995034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pitarakis, Jean-Yves & Gonzalo, Jesús, 1995. "On the exact moments of non-standard asymptotic distributions in non stationary autoregressions with dependent errors," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4513, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gonzalo, J. & Pitaris, J.Y., 1995. "On the Exact Moments of Non-Standard Asymptotic Distributions in Non Stationary Autoregressions with Dependant Errors," Papers 35, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Jensen, J. L. & Wood, Andrew T. A., 1997. "On the non-existence of a Bartlett correction for unit root tests," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 181-187, September.
- Pierre Perron & Cosme Vodounou, 2001.
"Asymptotic approximations in the near-integrated model with a non-zero initial condition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-42.
- PERRON, Pierre & VODOUNOU, Cosme, 1998. "Asymptotic Approximations in the Near-Integrated Model with a Non-Zero Initial Condition," Cahiers de recherche 9815, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mukhtar Ali, 2002. "Distribution Of The Least Squares Estimator In A First-Order Autoregressive Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 89-119.
- K. Maekawa & J. L. Knight & H. Hisamatsu, 1998. "Finite sample comparisons of the distributions of the ols and gls estimators in regression with an integrated regsorad correlated errors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 387-413.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:9:y:1993:i:03:p:363-376_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.