Some Power Comparisons of Joint and Paired Tests for Nonnested Models under Local Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McALEER, M. & DASTOOR, N.K., 1988. "Some Power Comparisons Of Joint And Paired Tests For Non-Nested Models Under Local Hypotheses," Papers 168, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, Marlene A & Smyth, David J, 1991. "Multiple and Pairwise Non-nested Tests of the Influence of Taxes on Money Demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 17-30, Jan.-Marc.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-370, December.
- Barten, Anton P. & McAleer, Michael, 1997. "Comparaison de la performance du point de vue empirique de systèmes de demandes alternatifs," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 27-45, mars-juin.
- Hidetoshi Shimodaira, 1998. "An Application of Multiple Comparison Techniques to Model Selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Barten, A.P. & Mcaleer, M., 1991.
"Comparing The Empirical Perfomance Of Alternative Demand Systems,"
9002a, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Papers 9102, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Barten, A.P. & McAleer, M., 1991. "Comparing the Empirical Performance of Alternative Demand Systems," Discussion Paper 1991-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Godfrey, L. G., 1998. "Tests of non-nested regression models some results on small sample behaviour and the bootstrap," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 59-74, May.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Dahalan, Jauhari & Sharma, Subhash C. & Sylwester, Kevin, 2007. "Scale variable specification in a money demand function for Malaysia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 867-882, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:5:y:1989:i:01:p:83-94_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.