Rank-Based Estimation For Garch Processes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke Zhu & Wai Keung Li, 2015.
"A New Pearson-Type QMLE for Conditionally Heteroscedastic Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 552-565, October.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2013. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2014. "A new Pearson-type QMLE for conditionally heteroskedastic models," MPRA Paper 52732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2017. "A Simple R-Estimation Method for Semiparametric Duration Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Davide La Vecchia, 2014. "Semiparametrically Efficient R-Estimation for Dynamic Location-Scale Models," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hallin, Marc & La Vecchia, Davide, 2017. "R-estimation in semiparametric dynamic location-scale models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 233-247.
- Preminger, Arie & Storti, Giuseppe, 2014. "Least squares estimation for GARCH (1,1) model with heavy tailed errors," MPRA Paper 59082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:28:y:2012:i:05:p:1037-1064_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.