The Moving Blocks Bootstrap For Panel Linear Regression Models With Individual Fixed Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel & Sosa-Escudero, Walter & Wang, Liang, 2013. "Tests for skewness and kurtosis in the one-way error component model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 35-52.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2014.
"International R&D Spillovers, Absorptive Capacity and Relative Backwardness: A Panel Smooth Transition Regression Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 137-160, March.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2012. "International R&D spillovers, absorptive capacity and relative backwardness: a panel smooth transition regression model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:2:p:245-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hwang, Jungbin & Sun, Yixiao, 2015. "Should We Go One Step Further? Â An Accurate Comparison of One-step and Two-step Procedures in a Generalized Method of Moments Framework," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt58r2z98m, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:05:p:1048-1082_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.