Testing For White Noise Under Unknown Dependence And Its Applications To Diagnostic Checking For Time Series Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 2005. "Stability results for nonlinear error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 69-81, July.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R. & White, Halbert, 2000.
"Testing for stationarity-ergodicity and for comovements between nonlinear discrete time Markov processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 39-73, May.
- Corradi, V. & Swanson, N. & White, H., 1996. "Testing for Stationarity-Ergodicity and for Comovements Between Nonlinear Discrete Time Markov Processes," Papers 4-96-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo, 1993. "Modelling Non-Linear Economic Relationships," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198773207, June.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2004. "On Markov error-correction models, with an application to stock prices and dividends," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 69-88.
- de Jong, Robert M., 2001. "Nonlinear estimation using estimated cointegrating relations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 109-122, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke. Zhu, 2013.
"A mixed portmanteau test for ARMA-GARCH models by the quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimation approach,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 230-237, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2012. "A mixed portmanteau test for ARMA-GARCH model by the quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimation approach," MPRA Paper 40382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ke Zhu, 2016.
"Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(2), pages 463-485, March.
- Zhu, Ke, 2015. "Bootstrapping the portmanteau tests in weak auto-regressive moving average models," MPRA Paper 61930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colin M. Gallagher & Thomas J. Fisher, 2015. "On Weighted Portmanteau Tests For Time-Series Goodness-Of-Fit," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2015.
"A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 113-130.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai-Keung, 2013. "A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models," MPRA Paper 51224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Xianyang, 2016. "White noise testing and model diagnostic checking for functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 76-95.
- Li, Linyuan & Yao, Shan & Duchesne, Pierre, 2014. "On wavelet-based testing for serial correlation of unknown form using Fan’s adaptive Neyman method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 308-327.
- Chen, Min & Zhu, Ke, 2014. "Sign-based specification tests for martingale difference with conditional heteroscedasity," MPRA Paper 56347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:27:y:2011:i:02:p:312-343_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.