Testing Structural Change In Partially Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Xun & White, Halbert, 2014. "Robustness checks and robustness tests in applied economics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P1), pages 194-206.
- Huang, Meng & Sun, Yixiao & White, Halbert, 2016.
"A Flexible Nonparametric Test For Conditional Independence,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(06), pages 1434-1482, December.
- Huang, Meng & Sun, Yixiao & White, Hal, 2013. "A Flexible Nonparametric Test for Conditional Independence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt3pt89204, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2014.
"Testing conditional independence via empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 27-44.
- Su, Liangjun & White, Halbert, 2003. "Testing Conditional Independence Via Empirical Likelihood," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt35v8g0fm, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Stefan Sperlich, 2014. "On the choice of regularization parameters in specification testing: a critical discussion," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 427-450, September.
- Liangjun Su & Stefan Hoderlein & Halbert White, 2013. "Testing Monotonicity in Unobservables with Panel Data," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 892, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2016.
- Su, Liangjun & Hoshino, Tadao, 2016.
"Sieve instrumental variable quantile regression estimation of functional coefficient models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 231-254.
- Su Liangjun & Tadao Hoshino, 2015. "Sieve Instrumental Variable Quantile Regression Estimation of Functional Coefficient Models," Working Papers 01-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Qian, Junhui & Su, Liangjun, 2016. "Shrinkage estimation of common breaks in panel data models via adaptive group fused Lasso," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 86-109.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:06:p:1761-1806_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.