Robust Optimal Tests For Causality In Multivariate Time Series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2014.
"Nonparametric tests for conditional independence using conditional distributions,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 697-719, December.
- Taamouti, Abderrahim & Bouezmarni, Taoufik, 2012. "Nonparametric tests for conditional independence using conditional distributions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1217, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Persistence-robust surplus-lag Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 293-300.
- Dietmar Bauer & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Persistence-robust Granger causality testing," Working Papers 1011, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2012. "From the “European Paradox” to a European Drama in citation impact," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bai, Zhidong & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhang, Bingzhi, 2010. "Multivariate linear and nonlinear causality tests," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 5-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:04:p:948-987_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ect .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.