Shrinkage Estimation For Nearly Singular Designs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damian Kozbur, 2017. "Testing-Based Forward Model Selection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 266-269, May.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2009.
"On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2065-2082, October.
- Pötscher, Benedikt M. & Leeb, Hannes, 2007. "On the distribution of penalized maximum likelihood estimators: The LASSO, SCAD, and thresholding," MPRA Paper 5615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Maria IACUS & Alessandro DE GREGORIO, 2010. "Adaptive LASSO-type estimation for ergodic diffusion processes," Departmental Working Papers 2010-13, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Embaye, Weldensie T. & Zereyesus, Yacob A., 2017. "Measuring the value of housing services in household surveys: an application of machine learning approach," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252851, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Damian Kozbur, 2013. "Inference in additively separable models with a high-dimensional set of conditioning variables," ECON - Working Papers 284, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2018.
- Damian Kozbur, 2017. "Sharp convergence rates for forward regression in high-dimensional sparse linear models," ECON - Working Papers 253, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2018.
- Reuß, Karsten, 2011. "Determinants of personality and skill development in the Socio-emotional environment during childhood," MPRA Paper 82818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caner, Mehmet & Yıldız, Neşe, 2012. "CUE with many weak instruments and nearly singular design," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 422-441.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:02:p:323-337_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.