Weighted Least Absolute Deviations Estimation For Arma Models With Infinite Variance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Jiazhu & Wang, Hui & Tong, Howell, 2008. "Estimation and tests for power-transformed and threshold GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 352-378, January.
- Rongning Wu & Richard A. Davis, 2010. "Least absolute deviation estimation for general autoregressive moving average time-series models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 98-112, March.
- Li, Jinyu & Liang, Wei & He, Shuyuan, 2011. "Empirical likelihood for LAD estimators in infinite variance ARMA models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 212-219, February.
- Xinghui Wang & Shuhe Hu, 2017. "Asymptotics of self-weighted M-estimators for autoregressive models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 83-92, January.
- Ke Zhu, 2018. "Statistical inference for autoregressive models under heteroscedasticity of unknown form," Papers 1804.02348, arXiv.org.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2013. "Global self-weighted and local quasi-maximum exponential likelihood estimators for ARMA-GARCH/IGARCH models," MPRA Paper 51509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:sistpr:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11203-017-9159-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Yaxing & Ling, Shiqing, 2017. "Self-weighted LAD-based inference for heavy-tailed threshold autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 368-381.
- Yining Chen, 2015. "Semiparametric Time Series Models with Log-concave Innovations: Maximum Likelihood Estimation and its Consistency," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(1), pages 1-31, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:23:y:2007:i:05:p:852-879_07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.