03.5.2. Consistent Standard Errors for Target Variance Approach to GARCH Estimation Solution
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (2004)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2017. "Copula-based vMEM Specifications versus Alternatives: The Case of Trading Activity," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2017_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2016.
"Copula--based Specification of vector MEMs,"
Econometrics Working Papers Archive
2016_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2016. "Copula--based Specification of vector MEMs," Papers 1604.01338, arXiv.org.
- Francq, C. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Meintanis, S.G., 2017. "Tests for conditional ellipticity in multivariate GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 305-319.
- Christian T. Brownlees & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2011. "Multiplicative Error Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2011_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Apr 2011.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Stanislav Khrapov, 2015. "Right on Target, or Is it? The Role of Distributional Shape in Variance Targeting," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Dick van Dijk & Haris Munandar & Christian Hafner, 2011. "The euro introduction and noneuro currencies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1-2), pages 95-116.
- Dick van Dijk & Haris Munandar & Christian M. Hafner, 2005. "The Euro Introduction and Non-Euro Currencies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-044/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Jun 2006.
- Christian Francq & Lajos Horváth & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2016. "Variance Targeting Estimation of Multivariate GARCH Models," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(2), pages 353-382.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2014. "Variance targeting estimation of multivariate GARCH models," MPRA Paper 57794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz, Esther & Hotta, Luiz & Almeida, Daniel De, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:05:p:990-993_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed