03.5.2. Consistent Standard Errors for Target Variance Approach to GARCH Estimation Solution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:16-:d:95642 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian T. Brownlees & Fabrizio Cipollini & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2011. "Multiplicative Error Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2011_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti", revised Apr 2011.
- Christian Francq & Lajos Horváth & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2016.
"Variance Targeting Estimation of Multivariate GARCH Models,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 14(2), pages 353-382.
- Francq, Christian & Horvath, Lajos & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2014. "Variance targeting estimation of multivariate GARCH models," MPRA Paper 57794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2016. "Copula--based Specification of vector MEMs," Papers 1604.01338, arXiv.org.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Stanislav Khrapov, 2015. "Right on Target, or Is it? The Role of Distributional Shape in Variance Targeting," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-23, August.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2017.
"Copula–Based vMEM Specifications versus Alternatives: The Case of Trading Activity,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-24, April.
- Fabrizio Cipollini & Robert F. Engle & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2017. "Copula-based vMEM Specifications versus Alternatives: The Case of Trading Activity," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2017_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- repec:eee:intfor:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:45-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francq, C. & Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Meintanis, S.G., 2017. "Tests for conditional ellipticity in multivariate GARCH models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 305-319.
- Dick van Dijk & Haris Munandar & Christian Hafner, 2011. "The euro introduction and noneuro currencies," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1-2), pages 95-116.
- de Almeida, Daniel & Hotta, Luiz K. & Ruiz, Esther, 2018.
"MGARCH models: Trade-off between feasibility and flexibility,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-63.
- Almeida, Daniel De & Hotta, Luiz & Ruiz, Esther, 2015. "MGARCH models: tradeoff between feasibility and flexibility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1516, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:20:y:2004:i:05:p:990-993_22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.