Laws of Large Numbers for Hilbert Space-Valued Mixingales with Applications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escanciano, Juan Carlos & Jacho-Chávez, David T., 2010. "Approximating the critical values of Cramér-von Mises tests in general parametric conditional specifications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 625-636, March.
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2006.
"Generalized spectral tests for the martingale difference hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 151-185, September.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos & Escanciano, Juan Carlos, 2003. "Generalized spectral tests for the martingale difference hypothesis," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws035312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Shie Mannor & Gilles Stoltz, 2010. "A Geometric Proof of Calibration," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 721-727, November.
- Chen Xiaohong & White Halbert, 2002.
"Asymptotic Properties of Some Projection-based Robbins-Monro Procedures in a Hilbert Space,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-55, April.
- Chen, Xiaohong & White, Halbert, 2002. "Asymptotic Properties of Some Projection-based Robbins-Monro Procedures in a Hilbert Space," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4z4380t7, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Hörner, Johannes & Takahashi, Satoru, 2016.
"How fast do equilibrium payoff sets converge in repeated games?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 332-359.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi, 2016. "How Fast Do Equilibrium Payoff Sets Converge in Repeated Games?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2029, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hörner, Johannes & Takahashi, Satoru, 2017. "How Fast Do Equilibrium Payo Sets Converge in Repeated Games?," TSE Working Papers 17-792, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Escanciano, J. Carlos & Velasco, Carlos, 2006.
"Testing the martingale difference hypothesis using integrated regression functions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2278-2294, December.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Carlos Velasco, 2006. "Testing the Martingale Difference Hypothesis Using Integrated Regression Functions," Faculty Working Papers 06/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Hsu, Shih-Hsun & Kuan, Chung-Ming, 2011. "Estimation of conditional moment restrictions without assuming parameter identifiability in the implied unconditional moments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 87-99.
- Gábor Lugosi & Shie Mannor & Gilles Stoltz, 2008.
"Strategies for Prediction Under Imperfect Monitoring,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 513-528, August.
- Gabor Lugosi & Shie Mannor & Gilles Stoltz, 2008. "Strategies for prediction under imperfect monitoring," Post-Print hal-00124679, HAL.
- Paulo M.D.C. Parente & Richard J. Smith, 2018. "Generalised Empirical Likelihood Kernel Block Bootstrapping," Working Papers REM 2018/55, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Shao, Xiaofeng, 2011. "A bootstrap-assisted spectral test of white noise under unknown dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(2), pages 213-224, June.
- Vladimir V'yugin, 2014. "Log-Optimal Portfolio Selection Using the Blackwell Approachability Theorem," Papers 1410.5996, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:12:y:1996:i:02:p:284-304_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.