The value of air quality and crime in Chile: a hedonic wage approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carriazo, Fernando & Gomez, John Alexander, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 212855, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0823-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Damrongsak Rinchumphu & Chris Eves & Connie Susilawati, 2013. "Brand Value of Property in Bangkok Metropolitan Region (BMR), Thailand," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(3), pages 296-322.
- Fernando Carriazo & John Alexander Gomez, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014071, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Hector M. Nuñez & Dusan Paredes & Rafael Garduño-Rivera, 2017.
"Is crime in Mexico a disamenity? Evidence from a hedonic valuation approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(1), pages 171-187, July.
- Hector Nuñez & Dusan Paredes & Rafael Garduño Rivera, 2015. "Is crime in Mexico a disamenity? Evidence from a hedonic valuation approach," Working papers DTE 594, CIDE, División de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:16:y:2011:i:03:p:329-355_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.