Egalitarianism: Is Leximin the Only Option?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roland Iwan Luttens & Erwin Ooghe, 2007.
"Is it Fair to 'Make Work Pay'?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(296), pages 599-626, November.
- Roland Iwan Luttens & Erwon Ooghe, 2004. "Is it fair to "make work pay"??," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0410, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- R. I. Luttens & E. Ooghe, 2005. "Is it fair to “make work pay”?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/283, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009.
"Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd09-078, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Working Papers 649, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michele Lombardi & Kahame Miyagishima & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," MPRA Paper 48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017.
"Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities,"
AMSE Working Papers
1703, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017. "Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities," Working Papers halshs-01430838, HAL.
- Nicolas GRAVEL & Brice MAGDALOU & Patrick MOYES, 2017. "Hammond\'s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-03, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicolas Gravel & Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2017. "Hammond’s Equity Principle and the Measurement of Ordinal Inequalities »," Working Papers 17-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2007.
"Comparing degrees of inequality aversion,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(3), pages 405-428, October.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2005. "Comparing degrees of inequality aversion," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0517, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristof Bosmans, 2006. "Comparing degrees of inequality aversion," Public Economics Working Paper Series ineqav, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- LUTTENS, Roland Iwan & OOGHE, Erwin, 2006. "Is it fair to ‘make work pay’ ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2006026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2005. "The Pazner-Schmeidler social ordering: A defense," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 9(2), pages 145-166, April.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0017-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wly:econjl:v:126:y:2016:i:597:p:2173-2196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:16:y:2000:i:02:p:229-245_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.