China's Changing Guanxi Capitalism: Private Entrepreneurs between Leninist Control and Relentless Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zhiqi Chen, 2014.
"Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance in China,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1-2), pages 97-111, June.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zhiqi Chen, 2014. "Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance in China," Carleton Economic Papers 14-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Theo C.M.J. van de Klundert, 2013. "Capitalism and Democracy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15248.
- Huatao Peng & Geert Duysters & Bert Sadowski, 2016. "The changing role of guanxi in influencing the development of entrepreneurial companies: a case study of the emergence of pharmaceutical companies in China," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 215-258, March.
- Tebogo Rahaba Ngoma, 2016.
"It is not whom you know, it is how well you know them: Foreign entrepreneurs building close guanxi relationships
[Es geht nicht darum, wen du kennst, sondern wie gut du sie kennst: Wie ausländische," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:buspol:v:13:y:2011:i:02:p:1-29_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_BAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.