Courts of Many Minds
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich, Franz & Spiekermann, Kai, 2012.
"Independent opinions? on the causal foundations of belief formation and jury theorems,"
40137, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2010.
- Franz Dietrich & Kai Spiekermann, 2013. "Independent opinions? On the causal foundations of belief formation and jury theorems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00978016, HAL.
- Dietrich, Franz & Spiekermann, Kai, 2013.
"Epistemic Democracy With Defensible Premises,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 87-120, March.
- Dietrich, Franz & Spiekermann, Kai, 2010. "Epistemic democracy with defensible premises," MPRA Paper 40135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Franz Dietrich & Kai Spiekermann, 2013. "Epistemic democracy with defensible premises," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00978008, HAL.
- Dietrich Franz & Spiekermann Kai, 2010. "Epistemic Democracy with Defensible Premises," Research Memorandum 066, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- George Masterton & Erik J. Olsson & Staffan Angere, 2016. "Linking as voting: how the Condorcet jury theorem in political science is relevant to webometrics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(3), pages 945-966, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:42:y:2012:i:03:p:555-571_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JPS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.