Government Coalitions and Intraparty Politics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cukierman, A. & Spiegel, Y., 1998.
"When do Representative and Direct Democracies Lead to Similar Policy Choices?,"
21-98, Tel Aviv.
- Cukierman, A. & Spiegel, Y., 1998. "When do Representative and Direct Democracies Lead to Similar Policy Choices?," Discussion Paper 1998-115, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goodin, Robert E. & G Th, Werner & Sausgruber, Rupert, 2008.
"When to Coalesce: Early Versus Late Coalition Announcement in an Experimental Democracy,"
British Journal of Political Science,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 181-191, January.
- Robert E. Goodin & Rupert Sausgruber & Werner Güth, "undated". "When to Coalesce: Early versus Late Coalition Announcement in an Experimental Democracy," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès, 2014.
"The impact of within-party and between-party ideological dispersion on fiscal outcomes: evidence from Swiss cantonal parliaments,"
Springer, vol. 161(1), pages 209-232, October.
- Tjasa Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès, 2014. "The Impact of Within-Party and Between-Party Ideological Dispersion on Fiscal Outcomes : Evidence from Swiss Cantonal Parliaments," Working Papers 1435, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tjasa Bjedov & Simon Lapointe & Thierry Madiès, 2014. "The impact of within-party and between-party ideological dispersion on fiscal outcomes: evidence from Swiss cantonal parliaments," Post-Print halshs-01098755, HAL.
- David ALTMAN & Rossana CASTIGLIONI, 2008. "Cabinet Determinants Of Structural Reforms In Latin America, 1985-2000," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(1), pages 1-25.
- Harjunen, Oskari & Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne, 2017. "Political Representation and Effects of Municipal Mergers," Working Papers 98, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:bjposi:v:20:y:1990:i:04:p:489-507_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JPS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.