Reflections on Growth and Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Chan, 2012. "A very preliminary survey on growth and development," MPRA Paper 39037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Sabirianova, Klara & Wang, Xiaojun, 2005.
"Returns to skills and the speed of reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 351-370, June.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Wang, Xiaojun, 2004. "Returns to Skills and the Speed of Reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 1182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belton M. Fleisher & Klara Sabirianova Peter & Xiaojun Wang, 2004. "Returns to Skills and the Speed of Reforms: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe, China, and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-703, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 2012. "Optimal design of intergovernmental grants in a dynamic model," MPRA Paper 37427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Does Growth Cause Financial Deregulation in China? An Instrumental Variables Approach," MPRA Paper 34449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Qichun, 2011. "Home-bias Politics, Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth: A Causal Relationship," MPRA Paper 34482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:journl:y:2003:v:4:i:2:p:219-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.