Pollution Externalities: Social Cost and Strict Liability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buchanan, James M & Tullock, Gordon, 1975. "Polluters' Profits and Political Response: Direct Controls Versus Taxes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 139-147, March.
- R. H. Coase, 2013. "The Problem of Social Cost," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(4), pages 837-877.
- Lewis, Tracy R., 1981.
"Markets and environmental management with a storable pollutant,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-18, March.
- Lewis, Tracy R., "undated". "Markets and Environmental Management with a Storable Pollutant," Working Papers 189, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-1162, December.
- Downing, Paul B., 1981. "A political economy model of implementing pollution laws," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-271, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walter Block, 2010. "Rejoinder To Boettke On Coasean Economics And Communism," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 5(3), pages 9-30, September.
More about this item
Keywordslaw; property; pollution; tort; property rights; regulation; government;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:2:y:1982:i:1:p:205-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .