Origins of the Financial Market Crisis of 2008
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The ABCT making its presence in the maintream literature
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2013-09-02 08:10:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2013.
"The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(24), pages 3450-3461, August.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis," MPRA Paper 41036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Englmaier & Till Stowasser, 2017.
"Electoral Cycles in Savings Bank Lending,"
Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 296-354.
- Stowasser, Till & Englmaier, Florian, 2013. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79897, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Englmaier, Florian & Stowasser, Till, 2014. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Discussion Papers in Economics 20845, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Englmaier, Florian & Stowasser, Till, 2013. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 508, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Florian Englmaier & Till Stowasser, 2013. "Electoral Cycles in Savings Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 4402, CESifo.
- John McDonald & Houston Stokes, 2013. "Monetary Policy and the Housing Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 437-451, April.
- Antonios K. Alexandridis & Mohammad S. Hasan, 2020. "Global financial crisis and multiscale systematic risk: Evidence from selected European stock markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 518-546, October.
- Steven G. Horwitz & William J. Luther, 2011. "The Great Recession and its Aftermath from a Monetary Equilibrium Theory Perspective," Chapters, in: Steven Kates (ed.), The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 4, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kui-Wai, Li & Bharat R., Hazari, 2015. "The Possible Tragedy of Quantitative Easing: An IS-LM Approach," MPRA Paper 64652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Wong, Douglas K T, 2011. "The Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Differential Relationship: Evidence from Two Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 35297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Boettke & William J. Luther, 2010. "The Ordinary Economics of an Extraordinary Crisis," Chapters, in: Steven Kates (ed.), Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evans, Jocelyn & Borders, Aberdeen Leila, 2014. "Strategically Surviving Bankruptcy during a Global Financial Crisis: The Importance of Understanding Chapter 15," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2738-2742.
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Alexander W. Salter, 2017. "The view from Vienna: An analysis of the renewed interest in the Mises-Hayek theory of the business cycle," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 169-192, June.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2011. "A study on the volatility forecast of the US housing market in the 2008 crisis," MPRA Paper 41033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan Cömert, 2013. "Central Banks and Financial Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14867.
- Anthony M Gould & MilÃ¨ne R Lokrou, 2018. "Paved with good intentions: Misdirected idealism in the lead-up to 2008â€™s GFC," The Economic and Labour Relations Review, , vol. 29(4), pages 394-409, December.
- Alexander Salter, 2014. "Is there a self-enforcing monetary constitution?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 280-300, September.
- Kui-Wai Li, 2017. "Is there an ‘interest rate – speculation’ relationship? Evidence from G7 in the pre- and post-2008 crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(21), pages 2041-2059, May.
- Battaglia, Francesca & Buchanan, Bonnie G. & Fiordelisi, Franco & Ricci, Ornella, 2021. "Securitization and crash risk: Evidence from large European banks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Cachanosky, Nicolás & Lewin, Peter, 2016.
"An empirical application of the EVA® framework to business cycles,"
Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 60-67.
- Nicolás Cachanosky & Peter Lewin, 2016. "An empirical application of the EVA® framework to business cycles," Review of Financial Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(1), pages 60-67, September.
- Edward Stringham, 2014. "It’s not me, it’s you: the functioning of Wall Street during the 2008 economic downturn," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 269-288, December.
- Nicolas Cachanosky, 2014. "The Mises-Hayek business cycle theory, fiat currencies and open economies," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-299, September.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013.
"Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 61-65, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013. "Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960," NBER Working Papers 18828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cachanosky, Nicolas, 2014. "The effects of U.S. monetary policy on Colombia and Panama (2002–2007)," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 428-436.
- Zhang, Jiarui & Xu, Xiaonian, 2020. "The effects of the monetary policy on the U.S. housing boom from 2001 to 2006," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 301-322.
- Perisa Ivanovic & Mladenka Balaban, 2009. "The Impact of Global Financial Crisis on Serbian Banking Sector – The NBS Response," Book Chapters, in: Claude Berthomieu & Jean-Paul Guichard & Dejan Eric & Srdjan Redzepagic (ed.), Financial Systems Integration of Balkan Countries in the European Financial System: Impact of Global Crisis, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 43-51, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Akaki Tsomaia, 2021. "Asset bubbles, financial sector, and current challenges to regulatory framework," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 901-925, October.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:29:y:2009:i:1:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emily Ekins (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.