Origins of the Financial Market Crisis of 2008
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The ABCT making its presence in the maintream literature
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2013-09-02 08:10:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John McDonald & Houston Stokes, 2013. "Monetary Policy and the Housing Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 437-451, April.
- Steven G. Horwitz & William J. Luther, 2011. "The Great Recession and its Aftermath from a Monetary Equilibrium Theory Perspective," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kui-Wai, Li & Bharat R., Hazari, 2015. "The Possible Tragedy of Quantitative Easing: An IS-LM Approach," MPRA Paper 64652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Wong, Douglas K T, 2011. "The Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Differential Relationship: Evidence from Two Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 35297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Boettke & William J. Luther, 2010. "The Ordinary Economics of an Extraordinary Crisis," Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Theory and its Failings, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evans, Jocelyn & Borders, Aberdeen Leila, 2014. "Strategically Surviving Bankruptcy during a Global Financial Crisis: The Importance of Understanding Chapter 15," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2738-2742.
- repec:kap:revaec:v:30:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11138-016-0340-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Salter, 2014. "Is there a self-enforcing monetary constitution?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 280-300, September.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:21:p:2041-2059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Stringham, 2014. "It’s not me, it’s you: the functioning of Wall Street during the 2008 economic downturn," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 269-288, December.
- Nicolas Cachanosky, 2014. "The Mises-Hayek business cycle theory, fiat currencies and open economies," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 281-299, September.
- Cachanosky, Nicolás & Lewin, Peter, 2016. "An empirical application of the EVA® framework to business cycles," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 60-67.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013.
"Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 61-65, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013. "Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960," NBER Working Papers 18828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cachanosky, Nicolas, 2014. "The effects of U.S. monetary policy on Colombia and Panama (2002–2007)," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 428-436.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:29:y:2009:i:1:p:19-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.