Can Corruption Ever Improve an Economy?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2016.
"Fighting African conflicts and crimes: which governance tools matter?,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(5), pages 466-485, May.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?," MPRA Paper 44044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?," Working Papers 13/007, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:rfa:journl:v:6:y:2018:i:5:p:74-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sau:ueedcc:06:154-173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heba E. Helmy, 2013. "The impact of corruption on FDI: is MENA an exception?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(4), pages 491-514, July.
- Jasmine Mondolo, 2018. "How do informal institutions influence inward FDI? A systematic review," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0218, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?,"
European Economic Letters,
European Economics Letters Group, vol. 2(2), pages 50-55.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?," MPRA Paper 44043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Crime and conflicts in Africa: consequences of corruption?," Working Papers 13/004, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kim, Huong Trang & Papanastassiou, Marina & Nguyen, Quang, 2017. "Multinationals and the impact of corruption on financial derivatives use and firm value: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-59.
- Rahim M. Quazi, 2014. "Corruption and Foreign Direct Investment in East Asia and South Asia: An Econometric Study," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 231-242.
- Dobson, Stephen & Ramlogan-Dobson, Carlyn, 2012. "Why is Corruption Less Harmful to Income Inequality in Latin America?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1534-1545.
- Maria Cristina Molinari, 2011. "Corruption in Privatization and Governance Regimes," Working Papers 2011_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Sangeeta Khorana & Anand Asthana, 2014. "EU FTA negotiations with India: The question of liberalisation of public procurement," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 251-263, September.
- Simplice A Asongu, 2015.
"A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2037-2048.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control," MPRA Paper 69446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2015. "A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control," Working Papers 15/039, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Kodila Tedika, Oasis, 2012.
"Consequences De La Corruption : Panorama Empirique
[Consequences of Corruption : Empirical survey]," MPRA Paper 41482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniyar Baizakov & Anuarbek Kari, 2016. "Shadow Economic Activities: Assessment and Minimization Problems," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1515-1524.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:27:y:2007:i:3:p:325-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catoous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.