Institutions, Ideology, and Economic Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403|
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Din, Musleh-ud & Haider, Adnan, 2014.
"Foreign aid, external debt and governance,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 41-52.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Musleh ud, Din & Haider, Adnan, 2012. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," MPRA Paper 40260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Musleh-ud Din & Adnan Haider, 2013. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," SBP Working Paper Series 64, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Callum Wilkie, 2015. "Institutions and the Entrepreneurial Discovery Process for Smart Specialization," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1523, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2015.
- Unbreen Qayyum, 2013. "Institutional Quality, Conflict and Aid Dependency," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:94, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Anastassios Karayiannis & Aristides Hatzis, 2012. "Morality, social norms and the rule of law as transaction cost-saving devices: the case of ancient Athens," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 621-643, June.
- Freytag , Andreas & Pettersson, Jonatan & Schmied, Julian, 2016. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145914, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Freytag & Jonatan Pettersson & Julian Schmied, 2017. "Debt Relief and Good Governance: New Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6360, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danik Lidia, 2015. "Inter-firm Relationship Quality vs. Perceived Cultural Differences," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 45(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Wegelin, Philipp & von Arx, Widar, 2016. "The impact of alternative governance forms of regional public rail transport on transaction costs. Case evidence from Germany and Switzerland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 133-142.
- Dominik F. Schlossstein, 2011. "Institutions and Organizations in Korea’s Upstream Innovation Governance: A Search for Adaptive Efficiency?," Chapters, in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jankovics, László & Czeglédi, Pál, 2004. "Az intézmények és a fejlődési pályák változatossága. Beszámoló az Intézményi és politikai sokszínűség és ennek szerepe a gazdasági fejlődésben című konferenciáról
[Variety in institutions and devel," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 276-282.
- Joachim Ahrens & Patrick Jünemann, 2011. "Adaptive Efficiency and Pragmatic Flexibility: Characteristics of Institutional Change in Capitalism, Chinese-style," Chapters, in: Institutional Variety in East Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gustavo Federico Torrens, 2008. "The economic value of ideology," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 378, Universidad del CEMA.
- Ramirez-Urquidy, Martin & Mungaray, Ana Barbara, 2003. "Instituciones y Cambio Economico: El Caso de Baja California
[Institutions and Economic Change: The Experience of Baja California]," MPRA Paper 2987, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jul 2003.
- Beata Stepien & Monika Sulimowska-Formowicz, 2016. "Economic Vs. Organisational Perspective On Inter-Organisational Relations’ Analysis – Are Economists On The Dead-End Track?," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(1), pages 159-177, March.
- Lidia Danik & Elżbieta Duliniec, 2014. "Różnice kulturowe a międzynarodowa współpraca przedsiębiorstw," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 125-152.
- Maria Smirnova & Vera Rebiazina & Irina Moreva, 2014. "Transforming Industry Landscapein Response to the Transition of the Economy – The Case of the Russian Bakery Industry," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 26(1), pages 23-44.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cto:journl:v:11:y:1992:i:3:p:477-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed