Government Revenue Stabilization Funds: Do They Make Us Better Off?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AlKathiri, Nader & Atalla, Tarek N. & Murphy, Frederic & Pierru, Axel, 2020. "Optimal policies for managing oil revenue stabilization funds: An illustration using Saudi Arabia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2020. "Natural resources fund types and capital accumulation: A comparative analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Maxym Chaban & Graham M. Voss, 2016.
"Is Canada an optimal currency area? An inflation targeting perspective,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 49(2), pages 738-771, May.
- Maxym Chaban & Graham M. Voss, 2016. "Is Canada an optimal currency area? An inflation targeting perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(2), pages 738-771, May.
- van den Bremer, Ton S. & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2016.
"Saving Alberta's resource revenues: Role of intergenerational and liquidity funds,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 132-146.
- van den Bremer, Ton & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2016. "Saving Alberta's Resource Revenues: Role of Intergenerational and Liquidity Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 11522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ton S. van den Bremer & Rick van der Ploeg, 2016. "Saving Alberta's Resource Revenues: Role of Intergenerational and Liquidity Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 6102, CESifo.
- Ergete Ferede, 2018. "Alberta’s Fiscal Responses to Fluctuations in Non-Renewable-Resource Revenue," SPP Briefing Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 11(23), September.
- Stuart Landon and Constance Smith, 2015.
"Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2014. "Rule-Based Resource Revenue Stabilization Funds: A Welfare Comparison," Working Papers 2014-1, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:39:y:2013:i:1:p:71-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: https://www.utpjournals.press/loi/cpp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.