Canada's Underground Economy Revisited: Update and Critique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joel F. Houston, 1987. "The underground economy: a troubling issue for policymakers," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 3-12.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 2001.
"VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and the Informal Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1084-1094, September.
- John Piggott & John Whalley, 1998. "VAT Base Broadening, Self Supply, and The Informal Sector," NBER Working Papers 6349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E.A. Giles, 1998.
"The Underground Economy: Minimizing the Size of Government,"
Department Discussion Papers
9801, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E.A. Giles, 1998. "The Underground Economy: Minimizing the Size of Government," Econometrics Working Papers 9801, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- David E. A. Giles, 1998. "The Underground Economy: Minimizing the Size of Government," Econometrics Working Papers 9808, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Lindsay M. Tedds & David E. A. Giles, 2000. "Modelling the Underground Economies in Canada and New Zealand: A Comparative Analysis," Econometrics Working Papers 0003, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Bernard Fortin, 2002. "Les enjeux de l'économie souterraine," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-89, CIRANO.
- Sandra Sookram & Friedrich G. Schneider & Patrick Kent Watson, 2006. "Characteristics of the household sector of the hidden economy in an emerging economy," Economics working papers 2006-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Australia's Cash Economy: Are the estimates credible?," Macroeconomics 0509025, EconWPA, revised 23 Sep 2005.
- Trevor Breusch, 2005. "Australia's Cash Economy: Are the Estimates Credible?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(255), pages 394-403, December.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2010. "A Re-examination of the U.S. Underground Economy: Size, Estimation, and Policy Implications," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:20:y:1994:i:3:p:235-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.