The Political Business Cycle At Sixty: Towards A Neo-Kaleckian Understanding Of Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan-Peter Olters & Daniel Leigh, 2006. "Natural-Resource Depletion, Habit Formation, and Sustainable Fiscal Policy; Lessons from Gabon," IMF Working Papers 06/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicoleta Jula & Nicolae-Marius Jula, 2013. "Econometric Evidences of Political Business Cycles in Romania during the socialist regime and after," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 64-69, Ianuary.
- Rodrigo Octávio Orair & Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Ésio Moreira Leal, 2014.
"Political Electoral Cycles and Public Investments in Brasil,"
1999a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Rodrigo Octávio Orair & Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Ésio Moreira Leal, 2015. "Political Electoral Cycles And Public Investments In Brazil," Discussion Papers 0202, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
More about this item
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpo:journl:y:2004:i:46:p:91-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://www.cahiersdecopo.fr/fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .