Competing Visions For The U.S. Monetary System, 1907-1913: The Quest For An Elastic Currency And The Rejection Of Fisher'S Compensated Dollar Rule For Price Stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rockoff, Hugh, 2015. "O.M.W. Sprague (the man who “wrote the book” on financial crises) and the founding of the Federal Reserve," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 35-45.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 2013.
"The Influence Of Irving Fisher On Milton Friedman’S Monetary Economics,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 153-177, June.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman's Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010.
"Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 573-592, Fall.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2010. "Chicago Monetary Traditions," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rebeca Gomez Betancourt & Jérôme de Boyer des Roches, 2013.
"Origins and developments of Irving Fisher's compensated dollar plan,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 261-283, April.
- Jérôme De Boyer Des Roches & Rebeca Gomez Betancourt, 2012. "Origins and Developments of Irving Fisher’s Compensated Dollar Plan," Post-Print hal-01500410, HAL.
- Rebeca Gomez Betancourt & Jérôme De Boyer Des Roches, 2013. "Origins and developments of Irving Fisher's compensated dollar plan," Post-Print halshs-00789938, HAL.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2011. "Lessons from the 1929 Crash and the 1930s Debt Deflation: What Bernanke and King Learned, and What They Could Have Learned," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10190 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpo:journl:y:2003:i:45:p:101-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlos Andrés Vasco Correa). General contact details of provider: http://www.cahiersdecopo.fr/fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .