History Dependence in the Economy. A review of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clive W.J. Granger, 2004.
"Time Series Analysis, Cointegration, and Applications,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 421-425, June.
- Granger, Clive W. J., 2003. "Time Series Analysis, Cointegration, and Applications," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2003-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Granger, Clive W.J., 2004. "Time Series Analysis, Cointegration, and Applications," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt2nb9f668, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ron Martin, 1997. "Regional Unemployment Disparities and their Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 237-252.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Lupi, Claudio & Ordine, Patrizia, 2001. "Widening differences in Italian regional unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 103-129, January.
- Ana Maria Iregui & Jesus Otero, 2003.
"On the dynamics of unemployment in a developing economy: Colombia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(14), pages 895-898.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2002. "On the Dynamics of Unemployment in a Developing Economy: Colombia," Borradores de Economia 208, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2002. "On The Dynamics Of Unemployment In A Developing Economy: Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003298, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Lamarche & Alberto Porto & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1998. "Aspectos Regionales del Desempleo en la Argentina," Department of Economics, Working Papers 008, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Stephen T. Marston, 1985. "Two Views of the Geographic Distribution of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 57-79.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2001. "El Desempleo en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 176, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Bande, Roberto & Fernández, Melchor & Montuenga, Víctor, 2008.
"Regional unemployment in Spain: Disparities, business cycle and wage setting,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 885-914, October.
- Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez & VÃctor Manuel Montuenga, 2005. "Regional Unemployment in Spain - Disparities, Business Cycle and Wage Setting," ERSA conference papers ersa05p489, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Bande & Melchor Fernandez & Victor Montuenga, 2005. "Regional Unemployment in Spain: Disparities, Business Cycle and Wage Setting," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0035, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2003. "The Mystery of Regional Unemployment Differentials: Theoretical and Empirical Explanations," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 709-748, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramjerdi, Farideh & Fearnley, Nils, 2014. "Risk and irreversibility of transport interventions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-39.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory dependence; Economic modelling;
- C59 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Other
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000151:004250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.