Crédito y efectos reales en Colombia 2000-2017: evidencia con microdatos
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martha López & Camilo Bohorquez-Penuela & Juan Esteban Carranza & Stefany Moreno-Burbano & Anderson Grajales-Olarte & Mauricio Pinzón Latorre & Jose Pulido, 2020. "Crédito y efectos reales en Colombia 2000-2017: evidencia con microdatos," Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, issue 94, pages 1-58, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romero, José Vicente & Vargas, Hernando & Cardozo, Pamela & Murcia, Andrés, 2021.
"How foreign participation in the Colombian local public debt market has influenced domestic financial conditions,"
Latin American Journal of Central Banking (previously Monetaria), Elsevier, vol. 2(4).
- José Vicente Romero & Hernando Vargas & Pamela Cardozo & Andrés Murcia, 2020. "How foreign participation in the Colombian local public debt market has influenced domestic financial conditions," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial market development, monetary policy and financial stability in emerging market economies, volume 113, pages 83-119, Bank for International Settlements.
- Vargas-Herrera, Hernando & Cardozo, Pamela & Romero, Jose Vicente & Murcia, Andrés, 2020.
"Effects of foreign participation in the colombian local public debt market on domestic financial conditions,"
44, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Jose Vicente Romero & Hernando Vargas-Herrera & Pamela Cardozo & Andrés Murcia, 2020. "Effects of foreign participation in the colombian local public debt market on domestic financial conditions," Borradores de Economia 1115, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsBank loans; government bonds; real effects; macroprudential policy; subsidies; risk-taking channel; credit channel; crÃ©dito bancario; bonos del gobierno; efectos reales; polÃtica macroprudencial; subsidios; canal de toma de riesgo; canal de crÃ©dito.;
All these keywords.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F38 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Financial Policy: Financial Transactions Tax; Capital Controls
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000107:018103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Espe (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.