THE PEDAGOGICAL AND SCHOLAR MURES PRESS IN THE XXth CENTURY
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jorda, 2002.
"Tourism as a long-run economic growth factor: the Spanish case,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 877-884.
- Jacint Balaguer & Manuel Cantavella-Jordá, 2000. "Tourism As A Long-Run Economic Growth Factor: The Spanish Case," Working Papers. Serie EC 2000-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Juan Luis Eugenio-Martín & Noelia Martín Morales & Riccardo Scarpa, 2004. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2004.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rinaldo Brau & Alessandro Lanza & Francesco Pigliaru, 2003. "How Fast are the Tourism Countries Growing? The cross-country evidence," Working Papers 2003.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordspedagogical press; scholar press; Mures county; XXth century;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmj:seapas:y:2013:i:2:precup. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Serghie Dan). General contact details of provider: http://bxb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.