Aspects Regarding the Efficiency of the Tertiary Education in Integrated Transport, Sustainable Way to Develop the Public Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grimaldi, Raffaele & Laurino, Antonio & Beria, Paolo, 2010. "The choice between bus and light rail transit: a stylised cost-benefit analysis model," MPRA Paper 24872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated transport; sustainable development; public;
All these keywords.
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M38 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:75-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Izabela Luiza Pop (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.