Overseas business costs and firm export performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianmarco Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2011.
"SMEs in Argentina: who are the exporters?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 341-361, October.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters," Working Papers 2009.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," KITeS Working Papers 024, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2009.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Christian Volpe Martincus, 2009. "SMEs in Argentina: Who are the Exporters?," Development Working Papers 283, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010.
"Entering new country and product markets: does export promotion help?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 437-467, September.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Export Promotion: Heterogeneous Programs and Heterogeneous Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3176, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Export Promotion: Heterogeneous Programs and Heterogeneous Effects," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 36759, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Richard Upward & Zheng Wang & Jinghai Zheng, "undated". "Weighing China's Export Basket: An Account of the Chinese Export Boom, 2000--2007," Discussion Papers 10/14, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2013. "Why Some Firms Export? An Empirical Analysis for Manufacturing Firms in the MENA Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7172, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph LiPuma & Scott Newbert & Jonathan Doh, 2013. "The effect of institutional quality on firm export performance in emerging economies: a contingency model of firm age and size," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 817-841, May.
- David Greenaway & Richard Kneller & Xufei Zhang, 2012. "The effect of exchange rates on firm exports and the role of FDI," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(3), pages 425-447, September.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2009. "Self-selection along different export and import markets," LEM Papers Series 2009/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas Romasgosa, Hugo & Rodriguez, Victor & Montalvo, Carvos & Van der Zee, Frans, 2009. "Trade costs, Openness and Productivity: Market Access at Home and Abroad," MPRA Paper 21214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:639-669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.