Standardization of intermediate goods and international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2013.
"Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla's arm's length?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 326-336.
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian Josef Bauer & Dominika Langenmayr, 2012. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3967, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2013. "Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla’s arm’s length?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20122, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian J. Bauer & Dominika Langenmayr, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Lenght?," Working Papers 104, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Pro ts Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12311, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- José Pontes, 2007. "Networks and firm location," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(4), pages 897-909, December.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:41:y:2008:i:2:p:517-536. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.