Inflation, Welfare, and the Time-Costs of Transacting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Love, D.R.F. & Wen, J.F., 1995. "Inflation Welfare, and the Time-Costs of Transacting," Working Papers 1995-05, Brock University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2005.
"Inflation and Balanced-Path Growth with Alternative Payment Mechanisms,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(500), pages 247-270, January.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2004. "Inflation and Balanced-Path Growth with Alternative Payment Mechanisms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0402, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal, 2005. "Inflation and Balanced-Path Growth with Alternative Payment Mechanisms," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gillman, Max & Kejak, Michal & Valentinyi, Akos, 1999.
"Inflation, Growth, and Credit Services,"
Transition Economics Series
13, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak & Akos Valentinyi, 2001. "Inflation, Growth, and Credit Services," Development and Comp Systems 0012007, EconWPA.
- Max Gillman & Michal Kejak & Akos Valentinyi, 2000. "Inflation, Growth, and Credit Services," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp154, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gillman, M. & Kejak, M. & Valentinyi, A., 1999. "Inflation, growth and credit services," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9913, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Gillman, Max & Otto, Glenn, 2003. "Money demand in a banking time economy," HWWA Discussion Papers 254, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Walter A. Wet, 2003. "Thinking Like A Governor," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(4), pages 792-805, December.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:32:y:1999:i:1:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.