Why Do Southern Countries Have Little Incentive to Protect Northern Intellectual Property Rights?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani & F. Liucci, 2010.
"Credit availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?,"
699, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alessandro Fedele & Andrea Mantovani & Francesco Liucci, 2010. "Credit Availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?," Working Papers 1005, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya, 2002. "Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999.
"Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999. "Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 221-229, December.
- Jeong-Eon Kim & Harvey E. Lapan, 2008.
"Heterogeneity of southern countries and southern intellectual property rights policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 41(3), pages 894-925, August.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Kim, Jeong Eon, 2006. "Heterogeneity of Southern Countries and Southern Intellectual Property Rights Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12549, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- OLIVIER, Jacques & GOH, Ai-Ting, 2001.
"Free trade and protection of intellectual property rights : can we have one without the other?,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
730, HEC Paris.
- Ai-Ting Goh & Jacques Olivier, 2012. "Free Trade and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: Can we have one without the other ?," Working Papers hal-00756370, HAL.
- Goh, Ai Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2002. "Free Trade and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: Can We Have One Without the Other?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kim, Jeong-Eon, 2003. "Three essays on welfare implications of R&D policies in the presence of spillovers," ISU General Staff Papers 200301010800001597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jeong Eon & Lapan, Harvey E., 2004. "Welfare Effects of Intellectual Property Rights Under Asymmetric Spillovers," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12206, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- Bagchi, Aniruddha & Roy, Abhra, 2011. "Endogenous R&D and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 31822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhan, Aditya & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2014. "Incentives for product and process innovations: a case for the drug industry," MPRA Paper 61030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:31:y:1998:i:4:p:800-816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.