Effects of Unanticipated Monetary Policy on Aggregate Japanese Output: The Role of Positive and Negative Shock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2006. "(S,s) Pricing: Does the Heterogeneity Wipe Out the Asymmetry on Micro Level?," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Goodness C. AYE & Rangan GUPTA, 2012.
"The Effects Of Monetary Policy On Real Farm Prices In South Africa,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1), pages 147-158.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2011. "The Effects of Monetary Policy On Real Farm Prices in South Africa," Working Papers 201119, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012.
"Asymmetric (S,s) Pricing: Implications for Monetary Policy,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 177-204.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Asymmetric (S,s) pricing: implications for monetary policy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Asymmetric (S,s) pricing: implications for monetary policy," Post-Print hal-01053560, HAL.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2010. "(S,s) pricing: Does the heterogeneity wipe out the asymmetry on micro level?," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lee, Byung Rhae & Lee, Kiseok & Ratti, Ronald A., 2001. "Monetary policy, oil price shocks, and the Japanese economy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 321-349, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:30:y:1997:i:3:p:722-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.